Monday 22 June 2015

Player of the day!

Last Saturday at netball my team (Starlights) versed Matariki our schools other year 7&8 team. We lost to them by 14 points. I pretty gutted that we lost, but they played really well.

The position I played was GD so i had to defend the other teams goal, and not let them score. I was tired by the first half, but I still kept going because I was committed.

At prize-giving I was awarded, player of the day, which meant I got a certificate and a voucher for Burger King. I'm going to keep the voucher for the holidays.

It felt amazing being named player of the day.

Jayden

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being awarded player of the day Jayden! You played very well even in the pouring rain.

    Whaea Ata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done good achievement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Jayden keep up the sport ������
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for staying committed Jayden and well done on being player of the day. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete